Help on the deformer object

Dean Card mailer at forums.com
Fri Sep 15 15:02:19 EDT 2006

I am trying to use a MESH transform from the Python Imaging Library and am
having trouble defining my deformer object.  What I want to do is map one
eight item tuple like
(x0, y0, x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3) to another set of points like
(x00, y00, x10, y10, x20, y20, x30, y30)

where (xn, yn) is a point.

>From the docs:
im.transform(size, MESH, data, filter) image => image
Similar to QUAD, but data is a list of target rectangles and corresponding
source quadrilaterals.

What I need to know is the format that the MESH should be in... a list of
target rectangles and corresponding source quadrilaterals???
[(x0, y0, x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3) , (x00, y00, x10, y10, x20, y20, x30,
y30)] does not work.

Thanks.