f2py on windows tutorials

Flavio fccoelho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 14:17:12 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

Good News,

I tried creating the setup.cfg as you suggested and ran

python setup.py bdist_wininst
and
python setup.py bdist_egg

both of them worked perfectly!!! compiled my Fortran extension, and
packed it up for distribution.
I have since installed and tested and it even works! isn't this great?

thanks for all the help you provided. I couldn't have done it without
it.

Cheers,

Flávio