Python blogging software

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Wed Sep 13 03:29:18 EDT 2006

There's been a lot of blogs started in Python, but given the recent
spate of web frameworks, I'm surprised that some blogging package hasn't
taken front seat yet.

I'm currently using Frog, and it's decent, but lacks some fundamental
features (tags for one).  Since Irmen is probably going to scrap it
anyway, I'm kind of fishing about for something new.

I've seen a few written in Zope/Plone, but they looked not quite
interesting enough given the resources it would take to run them.  At
least two were started in TurboGears but seem to have vaporized.

Anyone aware of any functional (doesn't need to be complete, beta is
fine) blog software written in Python?

Regards,
Cliff