Python 2.5 ; Effbot console ; thank ; pb release.

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 14:01:34 EDT 2006

Martin v. Löwis wrote:

> People certainly build it themselves, but then never share. I don't
> know why that is - probably, it takes a different mindset to be on
> the giving end than on the receiving end of free software.

I've seen people share binary builds, for example you can get the
windows psycopg from a third party

I think most people may not be aware that there is a need for such a
build, or have logistical issues (where to post it), and maybe assume
that sooner rather than later the original author will have one such
build anyhow and that makes their own effort (however minute)
pointless.

i.