help with my first use of a class

Fulvio fulvio at tm.net.my
Sat Oct 21 07:40:59 EDT 2006

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.

On Saturday 21 October 2006 02:01, James Stroud wrote:
> I think the trick is to identify when a class would make more sense than
> a collection of subroutines

I do believe that's a bit of forecasting, in sense to determine whether a
piece of code may have a future. Usually in hobbistic term I think we can
bear with copy&pasting pieces of code across programs rather than go for a
class(es) module.
Only I remembered the mottos when I ran this,py which gives me some good
points of view.