wxPython help wxSashWindow

MatthewWarren matthew_j_warren at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:57:24 EDT 2006

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me here, or point to a specific
tutorial (  I have searched for 1/2hour, but can find only reference
style docs or not-quite-what-im-after help) on how to build a
wxSashWindow in wxPython. I'm just starting out with wxPython, and the
first thing i need to do is use 3 sash windows, 1 split vertically, and
on the left and right of that a SashWindow splitting horizontally. I
can make frames, buttons, use sizers etc.. as they are fairly
intuitive, but SashWindow and SashLayoutWindow have stumped me.

Thanks,

Matt.