Is there a python development site for putting up python libraries that people might be interest in working on?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Oct 25 17:03:53 EDT 2006

Kenneth McDonald schrieb:
> I would like to avoid putting this up on sourceforge as I think it would
> do much better at a site aimed specifically at Python development.

As somebody else said: you should put the code and announce the package
at the Cheeseshop: cheeseshop.python.org.

This doesn't offer "project hosting", i.e. it won't give you mailing
lists, public source code repositories, project websites, etc. If
you need these, you should still go to one of the project hosters
(where sf.net is the most prominent one).

Regards,
Martin