Python component model

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:18:27 EDT 2006

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> Robert Kern wrote:

>> No, he's just a troll that enjoys telling everyone what to do. Don't try to get
>> him to contribute anything useful; it won't work.
>
> Mr. Kern! Seeing you working on such a seemingly excellent product, I
> am really wondering about your tenor.

I am confident that it is accurately aimed. Furthermore, I am confident that the
record and the rest of this community will back me up on it. I've told you
before that this community will not tolerate your bad behavior. How many times
does this have to be demonstrated before you will leave?

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco