silent processing with python+modpython+cheetah

Sai Krishna M saikrishbe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 13:25:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have been working for some time developing web pages using python,
modpython, cheetah.
I find that this method has come inherent difficulties in it like if
we want to generate a single page we have to write two separate files
( py & tmpl).
Is there any other better way of doing things.?

Also if we want to have partial processing of the pages, i.e, the
value one chooses for a particular field determines the value to be
entered for another field in the same page, how can it be done?

Thanks,
Sai krishna.