Looking for assignement operator

Jerry jweida at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:08:01 EDT 2006

> class MyClass:Descriptors don't work fine with old-style classes.
Interesting, I have used this construct before in Python 2.4.3 and not
run into the recursion problem you talk about.  Also, it has worked
fine for me.  Perhaps you can post a link to your source so that I
could study it and understand what circumstances my solution works and
what the recommended construct actually is.

> May I kindly suggest that you learn more about properties and test your
> code before posting ?-)
I did test this on Python 2.4.3 in Mac OS X 10.4 and it worked fine.

--
Jerry