PyDev + Eclipse (Was: Re: What's the best IDE?)

Éric Daigneault daigno at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:51:05 EDT 2006

olive wrote:

> > I'm running PyDev 1.2.4 without completion problem so far.
> >
> > Are you up to date ?
> >
> > Maybe you should install the latest from scratch.
> >

>Yep, I am up to date.  As I said, I am totally confused.
>
>	-- Mike

I run the latest pydev on both windows and linux...  The setup is excatcly the same (on the eclipse, path setup and all)

My windows setup is much better at auto-complete that the linux setup...  In linux, other than with self, I seldom get auto complete on other classes.  In windows it sometimes can figure out to what class belong the instance and propose appropriate choices...

Caus of my present workload I gave up trying to make it work...

E :D.