Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Oct 4 10:52:12 EDT 2006

Valentino Volonghi wrote:

> Considering that trac can also run on postgres or mysql and also
> considering that both of these databases have enough tools to deal with
> backups I think it's a non issue.

10k entries shouldn't be much of an issue for sqlite3 either.

(I don't think any of the proposed solutions would have a *capacity* problem.
afaict, the main argument was that trac and launchpad simply isn't quite as con-
figurable as the others.  which doesn't have to be a bad thing, really -- effient
bug handling is more about process than technology.  the best issue tracking
system I've ever used wasn't even designed for issue tracking...)

</F>