Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

Paul Rubin http
Tue Oct 3 21:44:38 EDT 2006

"Istvan Albert" <istvan.albert at gmail.com> writes:
> But this will definitely not happen over a short period of time and
> even in the worst case scenario there will be a few years in which the
> development can take place in an awesome environment. I've looked at
> the JIRA demo, and wow, it really seems like an amazingly cool way to
> do software development.

Well, what's so cool about it?  Most large free software projects seem
to use Bugzilla.  I'd never looked at the Bugzilla code but from
descriptions here it now sounds like the situation with CVS as of a
few years ago.  Maybe it's time for a rewrite/replacement, a la
darcs/SVN/whatever.