Adding Worksheets to an Excel Workbook

Mark Elston m.elston at advantest-ard.com
Tue Oct 10 18:40:51 EDT 2006

I expect this doesn't help him much.  I get the impression he is looking
more for a recipe.

Just doing a Google search of python + excel I got the following which
make some good starting points:

http://www.markcarter.me.uk/computing/python/excel.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2003-September/183367.html
http://mathieu.fenniak.net/plotting-in-excel-through-pythoncom/