question: script to input data into a web page and then retrieve the result?

Paul Rubin http
Sun Oct 22 02:26:23 EDT 2006

"mxywp" <mxywp at 126.com> writes:
> I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me how to do it
> using python script. I am new to python web programming.

Look at the docs for the urllib module.  Also, arrange for some
alternative API on the web side, if possible.  What you're trying to
do is somewhat messy technically, and could be considered impolite (or
worse) if done without cooperation from the web site operator.