SPE for 2.5?

Kevin Walzer kw at kevin-walzer.com
Fri Oct 13 14:36:05 EDT 2006

John Salerno wrote:
> Does anyone know if SPE is compatible with Python 2.5? I don't see a
> Windows exe file for 2.5, so I wasn't sure if I should use the 2.4 version.
>
> Thanks.

I'm not sure...but is SPE even developed anymore? After a furious number
of releases last fall, the developer announced that he was forming some
kind of unified IDE project that would bridge platforms and GUI
toolkits, and then the releases stopped. February is the last month
anything new appeared, as far as I know.

--
Kevin Walzer
Poetic Code