Make alternative like NAnt, rake, ... written in python?

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Thu Oct 26 04:47:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool to automate build tasks like copying files,
zipping them up, change config files .... NAnt works fine, because it's
quite easy to extend in C#, but it would even easier to write tasks in
Python.

SCons is the only Python tool of this kind which I know. But SCons is
much to complicated and not easy to extend. Rake looks very nice, but is
written in Ruby. Is there something similar in Python?

regards,
Achim