Sending mouse events on Windows

Radu Ciurlea raduciurlea at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 09:42:32 EDT 2006

Looks good, but I downloaded it and it's not that helpful. It can only
simulate clicks to interface objects. I need to actually move the mouse
pointer around. I just want to write a small app that'll enable me to
use my mobile phone as a mouse via Bluetooth, but not being able to
move the pointer kind of holds me back :)

Radu