Any idea how to do this in Python?

jmdeschamps at gmail.com jmdeschamps at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 06:34:32 EDT 2006

Lad wrote:
> Dennis,
> Thank you for your reply
> You say:
> >Pretend you are the computer/application/etc.  How would YOU
> > perform such a ranking?
> That is what I do not know , how to perform such ranking.
> Do you have any idea?
>
> Regards,
> Lad.
take a piece of paper to *play* the use-case you wrote about.

Do things one step at a time, and figure what is needed,

Example:
1- a user is on a web page # ok I need a web page
2- a user sends info to the server # ok the web page needs a input
widget of sorts AND I need a server app
3- analyse (or decide ) what type of info the user may send (selected
choices, free text, etc)
4- the user must be identified in some way (so to discriminate him from
others), so the also must be that type of input...

etc, etc
At the end you will have a better picture of things required - then you
build them ;-)

Jean-Marc