invert or reverse a string... warning this is a rant

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Oct 20 04:03:49 EDT 2006

"Brad" <rtilley at vt.edu> wrote:

> Do you have children? How would your child feel if he brought you
> something he had made and you then told him it was awful in *sooo* many
> ways.

If you're arguing that everything a child does and says should be rewarded,
I seriously doubt that you have any.

(on the other hand, I didn't even have to tell my 3-year old that cutting the
whiskers off the kitten wasn't quite as clever as he had thought; he realized
that all by himself, but a bit too late for the poor animal...)

</F>