Fwd: Re: How to upgrade python from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4 ?

Kenneth Long kelong_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 01:03:06 EDT 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/8e2260fe4d4b7de9

> If you meant something else with your comment,
> please explain.

thanks for the reference.. I just got the latest
source for python and reading contents in PC, PCbuild,
PCbuild8 directories. It would be nice if the windows
build was as simple as running ./configure and make...

The link for pexports-0.42h.zip is broken so I cant
test it on an extension.

hello