Need help (Basic python)...what did I do wrong?

Sat Oct 28 05:45:08 EDT 2006

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:56:33 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:

> "frankie_85" <steveadi at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I just made a simple code which is part of my assignment
>
> You may want to review the restrictions your educational institution
> has on collusion.
[snip]
> Again, please make sure you work on these problems yourself; your
> assessment should not be testing your ability to ask on the internet
> for assistance.

I don't think the restrictions against collusion are meant to prohibit
simple "what does this error message mean?" type questions. It would be
a funny sort of learning process that forced students to live in a
vacuum, never discussing their topic with anyone else, never asking the
most trivial questions.

--
Steven.