Manipulate PDFs

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Tue Oct 3 23:28:36 EDT 2006

In article <7fdbv3-h53.ln1 at lairds.us>, I misled the newsgroup by writing:
			.
>On a large, Very Important Zope site I maintain, though, one which
>delivers thousands of dynamically-generated PDF images (not to be
>confused with the hundreds of thousands of PDF monthly statement
>accounts, invoices, ... I know other organizations generate), I
>rely on html2pdf, along with small slices of ReportLab's freeware.
>Our users seem plenty happy.

Aieee!  Folks, I told falsehoods.  We're NOT using html2pdf, as
in <URL: http://html2pdf.seven49.net/ >, but something our source
*calls* html2pdf based on Easy Software's HTMLDOC <URL:
http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/ >.  While we STRONGLY emphasize
free software in our installations, HTMLDOC has worked out great
for us.  Easy Software has consistently provided good service.

I apologize for the confusion.