PSF Infrastructure has chosen Roundup as the issue tracker for Python development [repost]

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Oct 22 19:46:31 EDT 2006

"bcannon at gmail.com" <bcannon at gmail.com> writes:

> [my initial post through python-list never seemed to reach c.l.py;
> reposting]

It did reach us, but in an ugly mass of text with no paragraph
breaks. This one is more readable, thanks.

> Well, the community stepped up to the challenge and we got plenty of
> volunteers!  In fact, the call for volunteers has led to an offer for
> professional hosting for Roundup from Upfront Systems.  The committee
> is currently evaluating that offer and will hopefully have a decision
> made soon.

Great news! I really hope the developers of free-software Python can
use free-software tools for managing the process.

--
 \      "He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his |
  `\                          enemy from oppression."  -- Thomas Paine |