How to upgrade python from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4 ?

Tony Meyer t-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Oct 22 04:30:26 EDT 2006

> At the moment SourceForge is only listing one (UK) mirror for
> mingw, and
> that seems to be down. I'm guessing something is broken, since I
> know it
> used to be much more widely available.

Only one mirror (Kent) is available for any project.  It's been like
this for nearly a day now, although the site status still hasn't
changed from "online".  There are about 50 open tickets open about it
(one would think that people that are able to find the sf.net tickets
would be able to check for duplicates first...).

=Tony.Meyer