dictionary containing a list

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Mon Oct 9 00:35:52 EDT 2006

 "Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:

> Steve Holden wrote:
>
> > One of the fascinating things about c.l.py is that sometimes a questin
> > will be posted that makes almost no sense to me, and somebody else will
> > casually read the OP's mind, home in on the issue and provide a useful
> > and relevant answer.
>
> if the assertions made by some about the documentation's unsuit-
> ability for some are in fact true, that's probably some kind of
> natural selection in action.
>
> </F>

LOL - Whining about documentation is what programmers do - its driven by the
"fact" that the docs and the implementation are "never" in sync, except on
something that is either trivial, or as old as the hills...

And it does not matter if the software is free and open source, or bought at
great expense - there are always these differences - sometimes niggly, and often
major - it sometimes looks as if the docs were a statement of intent, with the
implementation taking a left turn at the first crossroads.

- Hendrik
- Hendrik