How can I correct an error in an old post?

Bryan Olson fakeaddress at nowhere.org
Fri Oct 6 02:38:56 EDT 2006

Blair P. Houghton wrote:
> But they do about 10 things totally wrong with Google groups that
> I'd've fixed in my spare time in my first week if they'd hired me back
> when I was interviewing with them.
>
> So if they want it to work, they know where to find me.

Doesn't seem likely, does it? But don't let it stop you. You don't
need Google's permission to build a better Usenet service. They
don't have any copyright on the posts, or other special protection.
I'm a former Googler myself and I use their service all the time,
but if yours is better I'll switch.

--
--Bryan