Python component model

Peter Maas peter.maas at somewhere.com
Thu Oct 12 15:24:14 EDT 2006

Peter Decker wrote:
> I think you should take a good look at Dabo and the visual tools they
> are creating.

Thanks for the hint, Peter. I've heard of Dabo and it's on my list of
things to be inspected. Perhaps my postings have been misunderstood. I don't
feel uneasy with Python. I'm using it since 4 years and know how to find
the tools I need. But I feel uneasy with an excessive readiness of some
c.l.p participants to accept Python as it is and even to react defiantly
on friendly suggestions how to make Python a more obvious choice for
newcomers. I think this is important for Python's survival.

--
Regards/Gruesse,

Peter Maas, Aachen
E-mail 'cGV0ZXIubWFhc0B1dGlsb2cuZGU=\n'.decode('base64')