Stylesheet not respected

Suren surendra.lingareddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 19:17:03 EDT 2006

It was nothing related to python but how my httpd.conf was setup.

My apache conf was set to handle files under this.

<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/test">

When I said href="body.css", it was looking under test\body.css. My
project src was way deeper and I was assuming that it would like for
the css file where the python source is.

I am sure this is a newbie gotcha...