Handling emails

Fulvio fulvio at tm.net.my
Wed Oct 25 04:08:56 EDT 2006

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 03:07, Gerard Flanagan wrote:
> The 'PopClient' class here might help you:

I got a look rather later. Let me say that is impressively pythonic :-)
On the other hand I've to go deep on learning the use of Python classes, as
much as the POPClient likes a different config file and will upset a big
chunk of my code.
Functions are good, I'll study the emails handling, only I need some time to
prepair a method to discern local and remote emails and a way to save/recover
the most important ones.