operator overloading + - / * = etc...

OKB (not okblacke) brenNOSPAMbarn at NObrenSPAMbarn.net
Thu Oct 12 12:12:34 EDT 2006

Terry Reedy wrote:

> Implementing a namespace as a Python object (ie, dict) is
> completely optional and implementation dependent.  For CPython, the
> local namespace of a function is generally *not* done that way.

    	Sure, but this is all just theoretical talk anyway, right?  I would
like to see more control over the name-binding operation, and exposing
the namespace as an object sounds like an interesting way to do this.

--
--OKB (not okblacke)
Brendan Barnwell