Best IDE?

William Heymann kosh at aesaeion.com
Fri Oct 13 12:57:06 EDT 2006

On Friday 13 October 2006 08:29, Ahmer wrote:
> What do you guys use?
Kdevelop 3
> Why?
It has good project management, good highlighting and since it is a kde app it
supports ioslaves (means I can work with a resource from any location
trasnparently like opening up files via sftp)

> What do you like and hate about it?
I can't think of anything that I hate about it. It has worked fine for me for
a long time. It starts quickly, doesn't use much memory, the search features
work well etc. It does pretty much all the things I need and care about.

> What platform(s) is it avalable on?
Anything that will run KDE so pretty much all the unixes.

> How much does it cost?
Nothing