my first software

Chelonian pine508 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:59:01 EDT 2006

FS.Jason at gmail.com wrote:
> I am a beginner of programming and started to learn Python a week ago.
> last 3 days, i write this little tool for Renju...

Tell you what, I will trade you my fluent English for your ability to
write that in 3 days as a beginning programmer who started learning
Python a week ago.  As a true beginner to programming, I was about to
bake myself a cake when I was able to simply open a text file. Are you
on massive smart drugs or is my water tainted or what?  :)

I am always amazed at what is considered a "beginner" on this
list...[slurks back off into true beginnerdom]