WSGI - How Does It Affect Me?

Bruno Desthuilliers onurb at xiludom.gro
Mon Oct 9 06:19:31 EDT 2006

Gregory Piñero wrote:
> So I keep hearing more and more about this WSGI stuff, and honestly I
> still don't understand what it is exactly

A protocol for web servers/python programs interaction. Just like CGI is
a protocol for web servers/whatever-language programs interactions.

Gregory, you'll find answers to most (if not all) of your questions in
the availables articles/tutorials on WSGI. You should really read them
first. FWIW, going from "what's this stuff" to "run my first WSGI app"
took me a couple hours. And porting your CGI apps to WSGI should be a
no-brainer.

--
bruno desthuilliers