ConfigParser: whitespace leading comment lines

Fulvio fulvio at tm.net.my
Fri Oct 13 01:21:05 EDT 2006

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

On Friday 13 October 2006 04:13, gwillden at gmail.com wrote:
> I'd like to propose the following change to ConfigParser.py.

IMO there's a reason that left it in such way.
Whom didn't like the ConfigParser classes had made a new module, and I could
find a the least 4 of them (cfgparse, config, configobj, pytconfpy).
I choose ConfigParser because I'm very new and I haven't learn how to
implement subclasses.
I also will to use ConfigParser with some more feature like sub-options, but I
didn't get that clue :(
If you don't like that behavior easy you can override it in a subclass and use
the way you prefer.