I like python.

Fidel fidel.andrade at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 03:59:00 EDT 2006

I'm not a coder.. I'm just a person that trys to do things with
languages he likes. Sometimes I'm successful, mostly not. I do know
that before I bother a list with a silly question I should do my best
to research for an answer myself. ala RTFM. That said my searches
haven't found me what I am looking.. lack of a decent keyword
sequence.. anywho..

Could someone please tell me what I need to put into a python script
to not have a window come up however briefly? Like when I double click
on the script, it will do it's job but won't open a command window
then close it.. I hope that explains what I'm looking for.  If I see
the line I can figure out by syntax where it should go. I'm really
good at learning the gist of languages by syntax.  Thank you all for
your time

Peace
--
Fidel