Bizzare lst length problem

Ben Benjamin.Barker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 09:26:14 EDT 2006

Ah - I found out why I had cast it to a string. I had not, at that
point, worked out ho to pass the list by value rather than reference,
and so was casting to a string as a stopgap measure that I then forgot
about. Now the problem is fixed after this group told me how to pass a
list by value (by slicing the entire list)