How can I correct an error in an old post?

Jorgen Grahn grahn+nntp at snipabacken.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 13 13:05:01 EDT 2006

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:37:24 +0100, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
> Jorgen Grahn wrote:
>> I think you are overreacting. This was a thread with three (3) postings, in
>> a high-volume newsgroup, with no indication that it would continue (except
>> maybe with a pointer to whatever posting the OP wanted to correct, or to his
>> correction).
>>
> I probably was. I also missed the (in retrospect, fairly clear)
> implication that it was an old *c.l.py* post that was being discussed.

Okay.

Naturally, due to my prediction that the thread would die or the OP would
resurface with on-topic stuff, the thread stayed alive and offtopic and the
OP never came back. I'll stop now, honestly ;-)

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@        Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/     snipabacken.dyndns.org>  R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!