[OT] Need Python Programmer for contract work

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:25:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sorry to intrude on the list, but I am looking for an experienced Python
programmer to do some maintenance on an existing 800 line python script
and this seemed like it might be a good source.

The script reads IPTC info from images and then does some various file
handling based on the values in the IPTC info.

I am really looking for someone who is both expert in Python and has
experience with IPTC and XMP. We are talking about probably 10 - 20
hours of total work for this one set of updates with ongoing opportunity
for support and enhancements.

Please contact me off list only since this is OT. Please include a brief
summary of your experience, hourly rate, a phone number and the best
time to reach you. Location doesn't matter to me, it is all telecommute
work anyway.

Best Wishes.