[ANN] serpia.org needs more tutorials

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 20:17:35 EST 2006

Hi,

for almost a year now I have been running my serpia.org website. This
website is dedicated to Python stuff. I figured that it would be a good idea
to share some experiences while learning the language and that is why I
started this website.
Maybe some of you share this idea and would like to contribute your
tutorials/thoughts/articles/whatever to serpia.org. So, if you have written
tutorials or any other material on Python, just  contact me and I will happy
to add it to serpia.org. I will give you full credit of course and make a
nice layout.

And yes, the website has those "annoying" Google ads. But it helps me paying
the hosting bills ;-)

Thanks,
Dimitri
--
---
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? -- Steven Wright