always raise syntax error!

daniel daniel.huangfei at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 04:11:27 EDT 2006

thank you so much for the reply.

I finally re-type all the codes where python would raise syntax error,
then fixed. I did not examine every single word of my old codes though,
 there might be some parenthesis not matching somewhere, I guess.

well, I would say, the reason why I could not position the error code
may partly due to the ambiguous message that python provides. the lines
that python pointed to contains no error,  I think the error codes must
be too far away from there. anyway, I hope python would make more
detailed error messages, like c++ compilers do. such as: "missing ;" or
"(" not matching...etc.

tks again..

daniel