Decorators and how they relate to Python - A little insight please!

Jerry jweida at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:13:31 EDT 2006

Thanks to everyone that resonded.  I will have to spend some time
reading the information that you've provided.

To Fredrik, unfortunately yes.  I saw the examples, but couldn't get my
head wrapped around their purpose.  Perhaps it's due to the fact that
my only experience with programming is PHP, Perl and Python and to my
knowledge only Python supports decorators (though it could be that I
just didn't encounter them until I came across Python).

--
Jerry