What's the best IDE?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Oct 25 20:58:08 EDT 2006

"Hakusa at gmail.com" <Hakusa at gmail.com> writes:

> After researching Komodo, I found it's not free. The only funds I
> have are a college fund, and I can't start diping into that until
> I'm going to college. Any free AND good IDEs?

Please consider trying Python with a powerful editor, instead of a
just-for-Python environment. Knowing a powerful editor is a far better
investment than a complex tool for a single purpose.

--
 \          "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a |
  `\    king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some |