I need Cryptogrphy in Python please .

NicolasG nicolasg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 04:46:18 EDT 2006

I have made a site using Karrigell as a web server and I want to
provide cryptography services to the visitors. They should wirte their
text on the site and be able choose different encryption algorithms to
apply on the text .

MonkeeSage wrote:
> NicolasG wrote:
> > I have installed .NET framework latest release.
>
> The SDK is different from the framework. ;)

How can I fix this ?

> > Can some one guide me how to fix the problem above or point me to
> > another Cyrptography library that I can use easily ?
>
> Prebuilt binaries:
> http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/modules.shtml#pycrypto

I need the modules source to use it with my web server.

> Ps. The project still looks active to me, and has an active mailing
> list:
> http://www.amk.ca/python/code/crypto.html

The last messages in the mailing list was on august (only one message)
and the author does  said that he does not reply to the this list , he
point if anyone have an issue to use the bug trucker at sourceforge
which looks not helpful ...

cheers..