intercepting keypresses, mouse movements, joystick movements.

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 07:54:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've been looking at autohotkey to do some different usability hacks
for windows http://www.autohotkey.com/
one of the benefits of this language is it allows one to catch
keyboard usage, joystick usage, and mouse usage inputs very easily at
a global level or at application levels by watching applications for
events within the applications.

I was wondering if there were any python libraries that provided
similar functionality before I went ahead with the project though.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen