Screen capture on Linux

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sat Oct 21 13:45:03 EDT 2006

On 2006-10-21, Sai Krishna M <saikrishbe at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/21/06, Paolo Pantaleo <paolopantaleo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to capture a screen snapshot in Linux. PIL has a module

ImageMagick has a command-line program named "import" that you
might be able to use.

> Its defaultly provided in the 'actions' menu of the OS.

No, it isn't.  The OS has no "actions menu".

Your particular desktop configuration might, but it's that's
certainly not a characteristic of the OS.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  After this, I'm going
                                  at               to BURN some RUBBER!!