"Music Theory Programming" Google Group

Omar outstretchedarm at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:21:12 EDT 2006

I've been learning some programming during my little sabbatical (mostly
python), and I thought it'd be cool to see if other people are
interested in programming for music theory.  So I started a Music
Theory Programming google group.  Consider yourselves invited!  It'll
be a place for people with different ideas to make music easier to
understand using computer applications to share and collab.

The address is:

http://groups.google.com/group/music-theory-programming

If you know how to do any language (HTML, Perl, Java, C++) etc or just
interested...see ya there!