Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Oct 8 16:53:38 EDT 2006

Giovanni Bajo schrieb:
>>> So, you might prefer 6-10 people to activate a new tracker account
>>> faster than light. I'd rather have 3-days delay in administrative
>>> issues because our single administrator is sleeping or whatever, and
>>> then have 2-3 people doing regular bug processing.
>
> Are you ever going to try and make a point which is not "you are not entitled
> to have opinions because you do not act"? Your sarcasm is getting annoying. And
> since I'm not trolling nor flaming, I think I deserve a little bit more of
> respect.

You seem to imply that people who are willing to do roundup admin could
regularly, easily do bug triage, and also would be willing to do so. I
can attest that this assumption is sooooooo remote from the truth that
I can't really believe you really meant it.

I have called for people doing bug review and providing patches many
many times, and most of these calls got unheard.

Regards,
Martin