Bizzare lst length problem

Ben Benjamin.Barker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 09:19:22 EDT 2006

Using Fredericks advice I managed to track down the problem - it was
really very stupid. I had accidentally cast the list to a string
earlier in another part of the code. Its a bit of an anticlimax really
- not mysterious at all (just mysteriously remiss on my part)

Apologies for not simple posting the entire code earlier on - but
thanks for everyone for puttin up with me, and in particular to
Frederick for his very useful hint :-)

Cheers,

Ben