Why do this?

Corrado Gioannini gioco at nekhem.com
Fri Oct 6 07:12:13 EDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 10:09:14AM +0000, Duncan Booth wrote:
> I hope you have a good reason why you don't do:
>
>   cursor.execute(a_complex_select_sql, (id_foo, value_bar, ...))
>
> instead.

hehe.
i was just trying to be didactic, simplifying the actual situation.
(anyway, sometimes i had to print, or store, the sql statement, or
to execute the same sql statement on different databases etc. etc..)

regards,
c.
--
             no, sono sempre io, non mi cambierete quel che ho dentro
                                        forse ho solo un'altra faccia